Saturday, February 4, 2012

New McDonald's Ponies?

According to Equestria Daily: here is a rumor floating around that we will have new McDonald's Ponies come March - ish sometime.

Someone named EVN tipped me off in email about some upcoming McDonalds, so I called the them up to confirm it.

Apparently another wave of ponies is planned for March 9th (though she told me not to quote her on that exact date), along with Transformers on the boys side.  They don't know specifically what characters/designs will be available, but she did say they usually try to release new sets, so hopefully something awesome pops up.

I was also told that this is going to be a huge promotion, and they expect to sell out of them pretty quickly.

I really hope so! I love me some Happy Meal Ponies.

No comments:

Post a Comment